Admin Volunteer – Social Enterprise
As a volunteer with See Change you will be working within a growing network of social enterprises that act as a pathway back into work for the homeless and socially excluded.
The role involves assisting the team that our 4 bike workshops with data input and general admin. It is a short-term contract and hours are completely flexible around your schedule. You will be based from our Bristol offices at Aspire, BS5 9TQ.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Must be 16 or over
- Confident using a computer
- Develop time management and task management skills.
- Experience using data software
- Develop confidence in admin skills
- We will also be able to give you a work reference after 3 months.
Volunteers will receive support from the Social Enterprise Area Manager, and the Volunteer Coordinator. There will be opportunities for further skill development and experience within the organisation.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role please contact Beth Morton.
Telephone: 01225 354 651